CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 2-American Girl!

The most anticipated visit we had was to the American Girl doll store. Whoever invented this idea is a genius. This is definitely a money pit, if I've ever seen one. Of course, we all just "ate it up," we loved it so much. I'd say it was for sure worth every penny. A special thanks goes out to "Mimi" for purchasing the dolls!

Our friends A.K. and S.A. met us at the store!
A "before" picture of Felicity, sitting in the beauty salon waiting for her hairstyle...I know, I know, ridiculous....I am aware of that....
Julie getting her hair styled as well....still aware of the ridiculousness here....
But for the love of all things girl....is this not a little girl's dream?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: