CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break 2009-Fun in Atlanta

First, let me warn you, because unless you are a relative or someone who is just in love with my kids, these next few blogs won't thrill you. But for the sake of documenting my kid's childhood, I must post these. And if I do say so myself, they're pretty cute! We spent the first half of Spring break in Atlanta. We stayed downtown in a hotel with an indoor pool (thrilling for the kids!) and went out on daily excursions. We finished off the visit with a stop off in Birmingham for the night at my brother's house, and the zoo. A GREAT time was had by all, and though my little M was a little more high maintenance than the other 2, she was a trooper, and it was worth the trip!

Testing the beverages at the Coca-Cola museum....Yuck!

Cuties on the Coca-cola couch. Notice the big wet stain on M's shirt. She LOVED the drinks!
The Coca-cola bear. M wasn't toooo scared...maybe she could handle Disney?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: