CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I. Was. The Next. American. Idol.

So most of you heard that I won American Idol at Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Funny, some people thought this actually meant I made the show. I did not. But I will say, doing the one in Orlando reallllly felt real. I mean, the stage was amazing, I sang in front of 1000 people, and I had 3 judges truly critique me. So, though I'm 35 and won't ever be on the real thing, it sure felt pretty darn close. Competition wasn't too fierce, so I'm definitely not bragging. I mean, a 75 year old blind woman who sang "Crazy" by Patsy Cline nearly beat me. But it was fun! And hilarious! So, I won't embarass myself with the video of me actually singing, but here's a little clip of my interview before my performance. I'm especially fond of a tiny voice on the video saying, "that's my mommy!" See if you can catch it!

0 comments: