CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Place Where Dreams Come True 2010

Waaaaayyyy back in February, we took a family vacation to kid (and parent!) paradise. Can you guess where we went???
My M looooooves Snow White and can actually quote almost the entire story for memory. So she was pretty pumped to meet her idol. Snow White said to her, "why hello, I'm Snow White, what is your name?" And M replied, "Snow White." She lives in her own little Fantasyland.
We were so excited that Mimi and PopPop got to go with us. Besides really enjoying their company and making great memories, they helped so much with M, because really, besides meeting the princesses and riding Dumbo, M was NOT a fan. NOT AT ALL.
Because Disney World is really a honeymoon when you're there (Ha! Note the sarcasm!) Drew and I just had to get a kiss in at Minnie's house. The kids were either really disturbed, or falling asleep, I'm not sure. And no, I have no idea why my booty is sticking out. Just a bad decision.
The best stuff is free, of course, so trying on different hats at the millions of kiosks was one of our favorite daily activities. We liked to joke with O that her teeth look exactly like Goofy's. She thought it was funny, don't get mad at me!!
Through all the rushing around, over-stimulation, and exhaustion, we all truly had a memorable, fantastic time. I'm hoping some permanent memories were made!!

0 comments: