CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Genie, the good ole elf


Guess who arrived at our house Monday? Genie the good ole elf! Now, I'm not big on adding ONE MORE THING during Christmas to do, since it can get stressful already. However, it is just so hilarious when we find him in the mornings! Yesterday, he had gotten in the Halloween candy (okay, I admit, I STILL haven't thrown that out), and gotten a sucker. He just threw the wrapper down and littered, can you believe that?
Welcome, Genie. You make our lives brighter around here!

2 comments:

Jackamo said...

Okay, I see that elf book/doll everywhere. Please tell me what that is all about? I've been wondering for 2 years now. Please end my suspense!

Carley said...

Your girl elf sounds more active than our Jeffery. He keeps forgetting to move and stays put....I call him the lazy elf.