CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good times in Bham


We got back tonight from Birmingham. Our old church had asked me to come and sing a particular song for a program, so, because I hardly ever turn down a chance to sing, we went for the weekend. We also never turn down a chance to see friends!

It was a great "friend" weekend. Drew's mom was just asking me if we wanted to move back to Bham, since we had such a fun weekend. I told her no, we're happy here. It's just super nice to be able to go back and visit with people who we love so much, and who love us that much back. Although we've made great connections and friends here in Tupelo, you can't compete with 11 years of friendship building.

We stayed with our friends Curt and Tammy in their new house. Their kids are around our kids age, so they all had a great time being crazy. We also got to spend some great time with Heather and Barry and their 3 kids, and our kids were in heaven. I know they appreciate their old friends, too.

Drew let me leave him and the kids early Saturday morning and meet with my old "Grace Group." Those women have walked with me through thick and thin, and I miss them terribly. It was a great time of lots of laughs, and of course a few tears.
Thanks C and T for letting us take over your new home. We love you!

Below and above are pics of our girls and their friends. (I forgot to get a "grace girls" pic! Dang!)

0 comments: