CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beach Pictures

We've gotten the opportunity to go down to the beach twice this summer. I kiddingly say that we actually "Summer" at the beach. Oh, how I wish! But this summer has been fun. I think the beach is beautiful and relaxing and all of that, but to me the best part of the beach is who you're with. So I'm posting pictures of all of the groups of people we got to hang out at the beach with. From girlfriends and their kids from Tupelo, to Mimi and PopPop, to my best friend from college and her family, to my brother and sister and their families, to Drew's mom, sister, and neice and nephew, we pretty much had a "love-fest" with some of our favorite people! (and for the rest of my favorite people out there-just call me, lets plan another trip!) It was community at its finest, and I feel so blessed to have people who love me around me. The next few posts will be of these people and pictures!
I cannot believe I just posted a picture of me in my swimsuit. I will regret this later.
All the little friends lined up!(minus M who is never agreeable to taking a group picture.)
We toured the big battleship in Mobile with my brother and his family.
Dolphin hunting with Mimi. It was E's year! She was thrilled!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: