CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beach 2009 Part 4

Whew! Told you we were with lots of people this summer! We spent a few days with Drew's family at the beach also. How cutie pie are all of my nieces and nephews? My kids are so blessed to have so many cousins to play with.
A picture of my nephew L, or as I like to call him, "The shoe-stealer." I could only find 1 flip-flop the whole trip because he'd always have the other one on! The boy never stops moving!
H and my E are 1 week apart. I love the sweet bond between them! 2 new kindergarteners!!
Nana took the girls to Alvin's Island. I finally caved in and let Nana get them a crab. They are currently still alive, I think. I don't really care. (I'm taking a hands-off approach this time. I'll only step in when they are dead and start to smell.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you all have had lots of fun at the beach this summer. Isn't it great??