CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Father Daughter Ball 2009

The girls and Drew went to the Father/Daughter Ball for the 2nd year in a row last month. As always, the getting ready part is the most fun! My girls love to get pampered! Back in the spring, we hit a Target and Drew picked out each of the girls a dress of his own choosing (with their approval, of course!) This made it even more fun, since I didn't make them wear smocked dresses and bows! I guess they might get a little tired of that stuff! Nothing like some body glitter, hair glitter, hairspray, mousse, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, nail polish and crowns to make a girl feel pretty. I think Drew probably had the prettiest dates there. He didn't look so bad himself! I'd date him! Ha!



Of course, this is the only good picture I got of all 4 of them. The professional photographer at the event did a little bit better job!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: