CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ashley's wedding day part 1

I may become a beautician. Seriously. I have never used hairspray and curlers like I did last Saturday. As each girl screamed, cried, and ran from me in terror, I just kept reminding them, "beauty hurts! beauty hurts!" I'm not sure they quite got that. And I'm not sure they should......Anyway, this is the 2 older girls with their curls just out. Though it was painful for them (I actually burned O's ear!) I think they were pretty proud of their hairdos!
Oh, bright cherubim, wouldst thou grace me with thy presence again and again? Ha! A little spitfire in angel's clothes!
Posing....and posing......and posing....for more....and more.....and more.....pictures. (but isn't she a beautiful bride?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Carley said...

they look so pretty!!! i love the hair. poor O with her burned ear.