CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Hot Rod!


Well, we had a blast of a weekend! For one, we all took a step back in time to the 80's. Doesn't really seem that long ago, does it? If you're wondering what in the heck we've got on, we were dressed for a birthday party for my brother-in-law, Rodney. It was 80's themed, complete with 80's karaoke, and 80's music to dance to. Needless to say, we probably got a little too excited about the dressing up thing. (as usual!)

I must confess, I didn't look much like this in the 80's. I was much more conservative, and much less attractive. I favored the sweater vests, walking shorts, and Dexter look much more the the Molly Ringwald look. But, of course, my secret desire was to BE Molly Ringwald, so I had to fulfill this here. I also had a huge crush on Corey Haim, so my hubby kind of went for that look.(cute spikey hair......recessed of course)
Other people featured in these pics are my sis-in-law, Leigh, who isn't afraid to sport a side ponytail, my brother Blake, who looked just like John Cusack in Say Anything, and my sister, who just looked plain "hot."
O just said I looked like Sharpay. Maybe Sharpay isn't THIS trashy looking!
There's nothing better than having a great time with your own siblings.
Oh, and by the way, it isn't a PARTY until somebody shatters the crowns on their front teeth while doing "The Worm." Glad you got it fixed, Chuck.


4 comments:

Jackamo said...

That is undoubtedly my DREAM PARTY!!!

The Flynn Five said...

Hilarious! I didn't know your hair would do that! Tell Drew Stephen wants to borrow that sweater!

Leigh Ann said...

SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a blast! Since I turned 40 this year also, I totally remember the 80's days! Enjoyed seeing all of you Sunday! Love you!
Susan Cristo