CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Seven Daily Prayers

On one of my favorite blogs, the author challenged her readers to pray 7 prayers a day for 7 days for our children. I am sometimes speechless as to how to pray for my girls, and feel they can be so repetitive and cliche. And although I have an attitude of prayer for my girls at all times, I am a moody prayer, spitting out a passionate, pleaful prayer during some sort of emergency with the girls, or I can rush my girls through prayers, when it is late and we're all ready for bed. I needed some structure, and these have seemed to really do the job. I printed them out, and have been using them. (as often as I can keep up with what my children are doing during the day!) Praying these scriptures so far have deepened my prayer time with the girls, and are definitely reminding me to pray ALL through the day for them! If you haven't done this before, give it a try this week! (I've been praying them outloud also, like the author)

1 comments:

hab3140 said...

I love this, thanks for sharing. You and your family are a blessing to us. God is good!
Heather