CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a Little Indian


"I'm a little Indian on the go;

Here is my arrow, here is my bow.

When I go out hunting hear me shout:

BEAR AND BUFFALO BETTER WATCH OUT!"


We've had some fun Thanksgiving preparations around here lately. I am truly in the spirit after going to E's preschool Thanksgiving program. It was so great. FYI-I am the music teacher! And the music was great!(I'm not biased or anything, huh?)


Anyway, it was all really cute, and my little E (who's becoming not so little anymore!) was an Indian. Isn't she a cutie? Something I love about E is that she loves to sing. She sings all day long, and usually songs that she makes up on her on. A fun game we like to play in my family is, "what kind of song can E make up for THIS. (fill in any sort of situation--Daddy's haircut, M tee-teeing in the potty, a cold day, etc. etc. ) It is ALWAYS entertaining. I may dedicate a post one day, just for this, with video to prove it. The precious part of it is that there's always a part in it that says something like, "Oh, God, I love...." or "Hosanna," or "God, you're so special.." so I like to think her heart's in the right place!

I am thankful for my Indian E.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

We loved the program too! Charlotte wants to do it again. Thanks for being a great music teacher!!