CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!


Okay, mom, so I know that I'm a week late, but I am finally blogging about your party! My mom turned 60...I mean 50...I mean...uhhhh....sorry Mom. I truly am just so dang impressed, because you SERIOUSLY do not look 60! Not that that's old or anything.....okay, moving on, since I'm putting my foot in my mouth...

We celebrated my mom's b'day last Saturday with dinner at Danver's (hey, it may not be fancy, but it's a place that small kids running around doesn't offend as much!) and back at our house for cake and karaoke. Now any of you who know my family know we love a microphone. And for those of you who just know me, should know that I get my microphone hogging honestly. And, seriously, I'm not even the biggest hog in the family. That honor would probably go to Blake or my Dad, and may be passed on to E pretty soon. She couldn't get enough of that mike. Sigh. That child is TRULY mine.

So we had good times together, and laughed a lot, and celebrated Mom, and our family. Does it get much better than that?

Anyway, I just wanted to honor my mom on here, because I love her! I am so thankful for you mom. Thanks for loving me unconditionally(even though I have a big mouth and am REALLY stubborn), and thanks for the blessing you are to my girls. I love you so much!

0 comments: