CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas continued...

We celebrated Christmas with Drew's family on Christmas night. These are all of the cutie cousins! Being at Nana's is like being at Santa's!
I realize my oldest daughter looks like a hoochie-mama in this, but she got new dress-up clothes and this is what she was wearing when she got her NEW PUPPY! After all of the presents were opened Christmas morning, little Buddy walked in wearing reindeer antlers and surprised the heck out of the girls. They were beyond ecstatic.
This year, I hung my Christmas cards on garland around the doorway. It turned out really cute, so I thought I'd show you. Every card was super cute this year.
Christmas Eve, making cookies for Santa.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: