CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rainy Days and Soccer

I can't believe I haven't ever posted about this, but this year, both of my older girls played soccer. In the Fall, for the first 3 or 4 games, it felt pretty cool. The weather was great, and it's like one big party on the field. I mean, you see EVERYONE that you know. It's great. But by the time it's over (and especially in the Spring when it's tooooooo cold!) I am so NOT excited about soccer. I wouldn't say my girls are super great at it or anything, but then again, Drew and I haven't really worked with them on it. They said they enjoyed it, so we'll see if we decide to do it next year. In the mean time, here are some pictures of them in action. I can't help but marvel at how "fearfully and wonderfully" their little bodies are made. I love seeing their little legs swing out and kick at the ball. It's a miracle in itself. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, the "Littlest Soccer Fan." M made it to most games, and though she was a pill lots of the time, she caught on to the game pretty well. Here's Miss Priss in her rainboots.




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: