CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 35th Drew!

Well, I think Drew feels like his birthday was a non-event. Last Friday, the 24th, he turned 35. Our family tradition is that you get to choose whatever you want for breakfast on your birthday. Uhhhhh...sorry Drew. I also at least try to have him a cake on his birthday. Uhhhh....sorry Drew. Also, I spend weeks in advance planning the perfect gift. Uhhhh....well, I got him a massage, isn't that good enough? Ohhh....Drew doesn't like massages all that much. Oh, also...I also ALWAYS make sure to sing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy the minute he wakes up. Uhhhh....sorry Drew. So sorry you had to remind me.
Ok, Ok, so I'm not the best birthday wife this year. So I had a sick child at home. And another one going on a field trip that I had to pack for. And we were leaving for Oxford later that afternoon. And I had a party the night before.(Not a birthday one!) So, I'm not the perfect wife. That's no secret. Thankfully, his mother came up and took him out for lunch on his birthday, since she was the one who gave birth to him and all (Breech! FEET FIRST!! I might add!) And my mother got a cake for Saturday, and we celebrated with my family. And although the birthday wasn't picture perfect, and I'm nowhere NEAR picture-perfect, I'm still the most blessed wife on this earth. I have the sweetest, kindest husband. Who forgives me when I give him a crappy birthday.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: