CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

E's Mother Goose Party

As preschool music teacher at the First Methodist Church here, it is my responsibility to put on a Spring music show, showcasing all of our cute little preschoolers. This year, we had a Mother Goose Party, and every class sang funky versions of Mother Goose rhymes. It turned out to be a lot of fun, and I have to say, my Little Bo Peep was pretty cute!! She had been sick last week, and looked a little pale, so I just put a liiiittle bit'o color on her, including a liiiiittle bit'o'mascara, and during the performance it started running down one eye and her face looked a little "Lolita." Although I had lots to concentrate as the music director, I made sure to send another teacher backstage to clean her right up! You know, since I'm such a "stage mom" and all!
This is E and her best friend Sage. They also got to dress up as Old King Cole, but I didn't get any pics of that!
Nana, Papa and some cousins came to see the performance, as well as Mimi and PopPop. I didn't get a pic of Mimi and PopPop, but we were excited they came, too.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: