CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Summer! E's through with Preschool!

My sweet E just finished up her last preschool year! Next year she will be starting Kindergarten, and I hardly can believe it. She is the most creative, thoughtful, free-spirited child I have. Not a day goes by that she doesn't make me belly-laugh. She really says the darndest things! For her end of the year party, we had a swim party at her classmate and friend Anne Daniel. They had a run-through sign that they couldn't quite tear! It was really cute.


This is E's very best friend Sage. I am so sad that Sage will be at a different school than E this year. She has truly been a wonderful friend to E and they match perfectly in personality. We're so thankful they go to church together, though!
The 4 girls from E's class of mostly boys! Aren't they "bathing beauties?"
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: