CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Got in from the beach tonight and decided to put M in a big girl bed. Of course, things didn't go as smoothly as planned. We had a little trouble putting the bed together, so it was about 8:30 tonight before we got her in the bed to sleep. And she was exhausted. Slept 15 minutes in the car ride home and that was it. Probably not the best timing!
But my M is growing up. And we just felt it was time. So here she is. She didn't take it well. She was so confused, and kept calling me into the room over and over, and said she didn't want to sleep in her bed. After laying down with her for awhile, Daddy went in for reinforcements, and she finally closed her eyes. Let's pray she makes it through the night without getting out of her bed!
I must admit-I'm a little teary about it. My littlest girl is out of her baby bed! As we packed it away in the attic, I told O, "we'll get it out one day for your babies." Although it's so sad thinking that she is my last "baby" (at least, that's what we PLAN on!) I love watching my girls grow and love being their mother, no matter how big or small!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jackamo said...

Oh, I totally cried when we moved E to his big boy bed. We did it right after his bday. Sigh. Can it be possible that they are this old?