CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had an amazing mother's day this year. It started off with a wonderful brunch at E's school. She gave me a pretty vase she made, a picture, sang the M-O-M-M-Y song, and served me yummy food, including the incredible petit fours homemade by Mrs. Susie herself! On Sunday, though I don't have many pictures, I woke to breakfast prepared by my hubby and children, flowers, signs all over the house made by the girls, and a NEW GUITAR! So often I feel so inadequate as a mother, and it was awesome to be remembered on Mother's Day.
After a special Mother's Day service at church, we celebrated the day with our own wonderful moms and ate a great lunch together. AS a sidenote: We came home with 2 goldfish that had been used as decoration, and 2 days later they were dead. We TRULY have bad luck with pets!




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: