CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 kids!!

Well, I just had an old friend leave after lunch today. She came yesterday morning from Memphis with her 3 children, age 7 (twins), and age 3. We had a great time. Her kids get along with mine wonderfully. However-I am looking at my playroom and wondering if I can muster up the energy to clean it ONE MORE TIME. I guess it's my penance for going out with my friend to see "Mama Mia" last night, and having Drew babysit. (I owe him big!) I think things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand if they'd been able to play outside more. It is too darn hot!! Also...how can 6 kids eat THAT much? Summer....I'm ready to say goodbye. It's time for some structure for the kids and a cool breeze in the air!

1 comments:

hab3140 said...

We've been gone, so I am just catching up. O's b'day looked like lots of fun. After your weekend...are you ready for us??
PS Only ya'll would not know how to figure out the sex of your cat!!