CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Who is M?


I get emails from old friends a lot asking me what M is like. Many of you don't know her since she was only 5 months old when we moved, so I wanted to post a couple of pictures and tell you a little about her. As you can probably see, she is very petite, with blonde hair. This is just one of the ways she is different from the other girls. O was just a solid baby, from head to toe, and E, I swear, was the Michelin baby. She was a chunky monkey! They both wore clothing sizes 6 months to a year larger than their age. M wears 12 months, and is almost 17 months old. She is a terrible eater, and is somewhere around 15th percentile in weight and height. I'm not worried about her, though, since she still has those precious, squishy rolls on her arms and legs, though they are petite, too! She is also definitely her own personality. She is my most affectionate child..has been from day one. She sucks her thumb, and kisses and hugs all of us all the time. She is really silly and loves to make us laugh. She, many times, does things she shouldn't be doing for her age, like knowing how to put a straw in a juice box, or climbing up our barstools and pushing the speaker button on the phone and dialing a number. She knows how to throw things away in the garbage, sweep the floor, and put food in the cat's bowl. She's quite precocious. However, she is pretty fiesty, too. If she's sleepy, watch out. She can be really grumpy. She has a dimple only when she frowns (which doesn't help our willpower when we're trying to discipline her). She also has a scream that reaches a few decibels over the sound of a jet take-off, and the frequency of fingernails on a chalkboard. I do not lie, she truly has a remarkable scream that will haunt you. She is strong-willed, and as she gets bigger, I fully expect her to be able to pin her big sisters down and beat the heck out of them. That is my little M. She is what I like to call "Sweet-n-Sour," or "Sweet-n-Sassy," whichever fits on any given day. The first pic is M at the pool playing with the rinsing shower. Lucky for me, she stands there for most of the time we're at the pool, which keeps her safely away from the big pool. The second pic is of her wearing her coloring apron. She really thinks she's cute in it, and loves scribbling with the crayons. I love my baby-girl M.

0 comments: