CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sick

Have you ever seen a cat looked "peaked?" Well, I never thought I would, but I did today. O noticed Belle meowing weirdly and we all commented on how her nose and stripes looked different. She proceeds to vomit in the garage shortly after. What great instincts we have! Then, tonight, Drew tells me on phone that Belle looks "perked" up. Woohoo, from "peaked" to "perked!" Listen, I know, I know, how can you tell a cat's condition? I confess, I realized today that I have fallen in love with that little fiesty thing, and it alarms me the teeniest bit. Now I'm going to start having anxiety over whether she can even survive in our crazy environment. As if I needed something else to be anxious about.

Speaking of sick-E has strep throat. She definitely looked "peaked" all weekend, and we finally got our diagnosis. Her being sick doesn't alarm me. My pharmacy bill does. I just pray the vet bill on Thursday doesn't look so bad.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Oh no! I just read that you have a sick kid and kitten. Hope E perks up soon.

Heather said...

I hope that Emerson and Belle are doing better! Take Care!