CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Well, we're back....and we're tired! Soooooo tired! We've been at the beach all week, and I still haven't caught up on my sleep. Hmmm, it could be because little M was up at 3AM most mornings! Aghhhh! She's still waking up at 5:45AM, so I still haven't gotten to sleep in. The beach was fun, as usual. With 8 cousins all crammed into one house, plus siblings, spouses, and grandparents, things could get a little touchy at times, but the good times outweighed the bad. We really souped up the golf cart this year for the 4th of July parade. I mean, we ALL got bedazzled up in our 4th gear, including my dorky, loveable hubby Drew. He's not afraid to throw on some blue pants and an Uncle Sam hat. I guess he really loves his girls, so he's not afraid to be silly for them. I love that about him.
We got to spend some much-needed time with our friends Curt and Tammy, and it was just like old times. I'm hoping we can always stay as close as we are now.
Though we spent most of our time at the pool, the girls really loved the beach. E loved getting buried in the sand, M loved eating the sand, and O loved jumping the waves. As I said, I am so exhausted, but I feel so blessed to have my family, and loved laughing with them all this week...."Bingo....is that Bingo?...Bobby, I think that's Bingo coming down the road, and he's got a shirt on!..."
O, dressed up for the 4th
E, decked out in her clothes, riding on the bike

O and my niece M buried up to their necks!



My little M, the little beach lover



The bathing beauty


2 Sassy girls

2 too grown-up girls (my niece R and O)





2 comments:

Heather said...

Now that looks like some Fourth of July fun!! I know- we have a lot of DRAMA around here...
How's theater camp? Love your new beach pics!! :)

Lauren said...

Hey Loves! Leigh forwarded me your blog address...it's very cute. You're girls have gotten so big. We miss seeing you guys around here in AL!