CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Am I cool enough to blog?

I was informed by a friend last night that the new "cool thing" for moms to do is to have a blog. I scoff at that, in a way, since I tend to reject things that I'm not familiar with, and act like it's a dumb thing to do. However--here I am, blogging, hoping it will give my girls some sense of history one day, since I absolutely refuse to scrapbook. This one's for you girls.

We're having a cookout at our house tomorrow night, so, in the usual fashion, Drew and I work like dogs when we're put under pressure. I have worked in the yard like I've never worked before. It looks good-Drew is a master when it comes to the lawn.

M's asleep, O is watching a movie on sharks, and E is being a baby. Drew is also laying on the floor like a baby and E has covered him with a blanket and given him a bottle. Oh, life with girls, what a joy. Poor Drew.

0 comments: