CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer weekend

I love summer! Everything is so relaxed, and I don't even have to rush my kids to bed. However, it's becoming a problem, because the girls arent' getting into bed until around 9:00, and then that only gives Drew and I about an hour to veg out in front of the tv, and visit. For this reason, we're staying up a little later and it's killing us. Especially these last few days. M has "hand, foot and mouth," (blisters on her mouth, feet, and hands, and a fever)and she feels terrible so she's getting up at about 5:00am. Oh, sleep, will you ever come?
Our cookout went well. I was so proud of our girls. I don't know what they're taking, but they've been on their sweetest behavior these last few days. I guess I'll stop wondering why, and just enjoy it.
The cookout was fun, but it made me so homesick! I really miss our friends, and wonder when, or if, we'll find the same niche we had in Bham.
E and O are at Bible school, and sick M is napping. We're off to violin at 11:30. Why in the heck do I torture O and myself by making her go? Must reevaluate these lessons in the fall.

1 comments:

Blake said...

I gotta admit, when you were saying "hand, foot, and mouth" the other day, I had no idea what you were talking about. But I wanted to say thanks for having us over. we all really enjoyed it. Hope the girls can hang out more soon.