CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father Daughter Ball, 2008











We had the Daddy-daughter dance tonight. It took an hour and a half to get them all fancied up. They partied with their Daddy and 4 cousins and uncles and had a great time. They arrived home around 9:00 with a bag of loot, and a few exhausted tears(E) Here is a sequence of pics from the night. They look a little too old for me. Dear Lord, help me when they become teenagers...













5 comments:

Nana said...

My girls are getting too big!Soooo pretty!I still have my Mallory,but she has a mind of her own-Her Way or No Way!!!Their Mom is a great Mom and their Dad is one of a kind,an exceptional one!Even though he is my son,Jen and the girls are so very lucky to have him taking care of them.Jen has helped mold him into the man he is today for his family!We are so blessed for how they have raised our grandchildren.They are 5 STAR Parents-hands down!!!We love you -God Bless-Love,Nana

TMS said...

I can't believe how grown they look. So sweet and pretty. I know Drew must've been very proud.

Southern Hippie said...

What great pics!!! I recognize Olivia's dress! You and Drew are so very blessed! Love you!

Carley said...

those are some fancy do's on those pretty little girls. i think you could always have a career at libby lu!!!!!haha.
love the love blog

Heather said...

Hey Jennifer! LOVE your blog. Your girls are beautiful. Your kitten is really cute too!