CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family, Fighting, and Flowers


This weekend, my brother and his family came to stay with us since we had my cousins wedding here in town. It was so great to spend so much time with them. Our kids really enjoyed getting to play together.....well....maybe not M, so much. My nephew Griffin seemed to feel the need to conk her over the head every time he got near her, so much of our time was spent separating them. I quote, "Griffin, are you going to hit M again?" Griffin replies, with a sheepish look on his face, "Uh-huh." Oh well... we tried.
As a side note...and I wish I had a picture of this.....but our cousins new wife threw the bouquet at the reception, and M's head caught it....I mean square in the face!! That's a wedding memory she won't ever forget...she hit a baby at her wedding!!! (M doesn't have a scratch on her, by the way.)
Also-"Kudos" to my niece Madison for catching a rose from the bouquet. Now, young lady, 11 yrs old is too young to be considering marriage!!!
What a blessing to share lots of laughter with family.

0 comments: