CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

O the Second Grader

O is officially in second grade, now. It's weird, when I look back in my childhood, that is really when I start remembering a lot of school, so it makes me realize how much more permanent every memory we make is for her. I am praying hard that she will have a wonderful year in Mrs. Click's class at Rankin. I pray she will be challenged, and rise to meet the challenges, that she will thrive on learning new things, and really explore her creative side. I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what a year we have!! The scripture I wrote on her note in her backpack today is one of my favorites. It's Proverbs 3:5-6, in The Message translation, so she can understand it more clearly: "Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track."

0 comments: