CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Manhood

What a day, what a day. Yesterday morning, I noticed when I put food in Oliver's bowl, he didn't come around. I didn't see him in the garage, yard, or back porch. I just figured he'd show up eventually, so I didn't worry. Later on, Drew and the girls walked around the neighborhood some, but saw no sign of him. We went to bed with hopes he'd show up. Nope. No Oliver. I was seriously worried. So, this morning we typed up some signs, and hung them all over the neighborhood. We got back in and I called our vet down the road. They said someone had called in, and seemed to have our cat. I contacted her, and she said he had followed her around the neighborhood in her car. (I, in fact, got many calls today saying he was philandering around the block...he's such a bad boy) Ends up, she dropped him off at a "NO LITTERING CLINIC," a.k.a."SPAY AND NEUTER CLINIC." Is that not hilarious??? She volunteers at this clinic, and thought it would be the best place for him. While he was there, I just told them to go ahead and neuter him. Ouch! Alas, little Oliver became a man, and lost his manhood, in one day. That'll teach him to roam.
Below is a video of Drew's attempt to be funny. The cat's behind the door resting from his surgery.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you found Oliver. We wish him the best in his recovery. Sunshine won't be far behind!

Leigh Ann said...

I bet ya'll laugh all day long at your house. I love your blog!