CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Great Debate

It feels great to be writing on this again. While I am so happy that everyone was able to get a daily report from Drew in the Ukraine, I am ready to take the reins from him again and blog on our daily lives! As a short update on Drew being gone-the 4 of us girls made it just fine here, no boo-boos, no house disasters(except for the dishwasher leaking a bit) and no intruders at night(although I laid awake many of those nights in my super-paranoid self fearing that very thing!). The bottom line-I'm so glad Drew got to go, but we all missed him badly, and are glad he's back.

Last night, Drew and O went to Oxford to watch the debate from the square on the big screen. He said that, surprisingly, O watched the debate some. Mimi and the cousins were also there, so it helps to do these "not so exciting" things in numbers. When Drew and I discussed him taking her, we knew it would not be the first thing she'd choose to do. However, this thing was historic! and she needed to be present for it! I think one day she'll be glad she went. Here's a picture of her on the square watching it.




Before the debate even started, they all walked the square and went into some stores. They apparantly went into a greek sorority/fraternity store, and O came upon this:


Here's my little Kappa, should she choose to follow in my footsteps.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Cute pics!!! I know ya'll are glad that daddy is back!

Blake said...

We were at the debate too, but on the move a lot more. No sitting down for us since we had Ella and Rowan. Actually Rowan and I sat for a bit while the rest walked to Hollie's.

Couldn't make it up to the front where D&O were. And those candidates rode around in the back of my Tahoe for a week before they got back to the owners. So I took a pic of my girls in our side yard with them.