CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Fun!

A couple of weeks ago, Drew took the two older girls camping. It's something we've been wanting to do for some time, and the girls were so pumped! Drew grew up camping, so he gets more excited than I do (not much of an outdoor person, you know, the bugs and stuff...) so I stayed home with M and enjoyed a quiet Friday night.
Apparently, the girls were great! They roasted hot dogs and marshmallows(O burned hers, E slow-roasted hers to perfection!) and the next morning, Daddy made pancakes and bacon! Yum! They returned the next afternoon very stinky, dirty, and happy. I think M and I may have to make the trip sometime soon...just make my bed high up off the ground, please, so I won't have any spiders crawling on me!



The day after camping, Drew took O and M to the pumpkin patch with the kids at church. E and I went to her friend's birthday party instead. Again, it looks like I missed out on the fun. M tried to actually KISS a llama! Hopefully, that's the only thing she'll try to kiss in the next 20 years! Ha.

0 comments: